I am open to
Business size focus:
Despite the huge opportunity that the right customer experience presents, many organisations are not delivering a compelling customer experience across all their channels.
This has mainly been due to the increasingly complex nature of customer engagement challenges, opportunities and integrated technology platforms capable of supporting these complexities.
However, driven by increasing customer demands for greater convenience B2B & B2C organisations are increasingly extending and improving customer engagement and sales processes online.
Over the last 15 years I’ve worked across numerous enterprise commerce solution projects with companies and brands such as New World, Pak’nSave, Laminex, Metcash, Harvey Norman, API, Bonds, Sheridan, King Gee, Fantastic Furniture and Lorna Jane to deliver faster ‘time to value’, improved customer experience, service, market share and increased revenues.
– Expertise in enterprise B2B and B2C online projects in SAP Commerce and Magento
– In-depth expertise in digital transformation, implementation, user experience, conversion optimisation and process enhancements across a number of sectors including retail, health, finance and utilities.
– Technology consulting and strategy
– Managing effective internal and external stakeholder relationships
– Improving customer engagement and sales
– Cyber safety and online data privacy consulting
– Developing and delivering thought leadership presentations.
My passion for cyber safety and digital commerce led me to create a national cyber safety educational program called Best Enemies Education and provide consulting, including speaking to schools, students, teachers and parents and at conferences both nationally and internationally.