For over 40 years WeatherBeeta has embarked on a brand mission to create high quality, comfortable, innovative and durable protection for horses & dogs. WeatherBeeta is a pioneer in the industry being one of the first to use synthetic material in horse blankets and dog coats. This redefined the rug market and transformed the industry and the way horses are protected for years to come.
We are creating a brand new B2B capability for Weatherbeeta in the Northern Hemisphere and that means we are looking for an experienced and ambitious B2B eCommerce Manager to join our team at Weatherbeeta.
The successful candidate will be based remotely in either the USA or UK, joining a renowned global equestrian sporting goods business with over 45 years' experience, family-owned and with an enviable portfolio of brands including WeatherBeeta, Dublin & Collegiate. While we have an emerging pet products business our equestrian products for the horse and rider are our heartland.
We pride ourselves on developing talent and promoting from within – but this project is one our biggest ever and we need your help! We need a new colleague to take ownership of the development, launch and running of an industry leading B2B site for the USA and then the UK.
As the B2B eCommerce Manager, you will be initially responsible for the project management of the launch of this exciting new capability firstly in the USA and then the UK. Ongoing you will be responsible for driving performance across both existing customers and new prospects while optimising customers’ experience when purchasing on our websites. You should possess strong analytical skills as well as expertise in eCommerce & marketing automation tools in order to create promotional campaigns that grow sales online. You will also monitor performance metrics such as site analytics, sales data and profitability.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience working in a similar role within the consumer goods or retail industry, excellent organisational abilities and outstanding collaboration skills combined with an understanding of best practice in B2B eCommerce.
If you think this could be you – read on!
Working as part of the eCommerce team, you will be:
· Managing project delivery, contributing to scoping and solution analysis, and prioritizing work to deliver the project within the agreed timeframes
· Working with colleagues in Sales, Customer Service and Marketing to create an integrated trade marketing plan for the rapid adoption of the new sites by our retail partners and deliver the required KPIs & commercial results as budgeted
· The enthusiastic proponent of the B2B solution internally & externally
· Responsible for the UX, performance and commercial results of the B2B solution in the USA & UK
What do you need to be successful in the role?
· 3+ years’ experience in a B2B eCommerce role
· Good working knowledge of eCommerce CMS, HTML and Marketing automation tools. Proficiency in the MS 365 suite with a strong emphasis on MS Excel
· Experience in a delivery / project management role for the Development & Launch phase
· Demonstrable ability to be a role model of the Weatherbeeta 3Ps ways of working
· Demonstrable success in delivering results while working independently without close daily supervision. Ability to set performance tasks and goals and to project manage own tasks, identify risks and work to strict deadlines
· The temperament to thrive when building something brand new
· Pro-active entrepreneurial attitude that treats the B2B business as your ‘’own’’ and a “can do” approach to overcoming multiple challenges
· Experience and aptitude in working collaboratively internally and externally; working across departments and national borders
· Demonstrated capabilities in creating and delivering commercial plans. Track record of successfully delivering KPIs and targets
Is this you? This role would suit a candidate:
· Who like to be part of building a new capability from the ground up
· With a deep motivation for delivering great B2b eCommerce experiences to their customers
· With 3+ years of B2B eCommerce experience who is looking for the responsibility of owning a brand-new project that will launch into 2 countries inside 18 months
· Is looking for a small company feel within the framework of a global leader in their industry
· Who would love to represent some of the equestrian industry’s most celebrated brands. We are a company of animal lovers with a growing Pet business so a love of animals would help too!
This role is open to applicants based in the USA or the UK.
Weatherbeeta supports working away from our sites. Home working is common across our business and will be supported for this role.
It is essential that any job holder has suitable internet and connectivity of 18-20 mbps minimum.
In the USA, a home base in Eastern or Central US Time zones is required to minimise the time differences with colleagues across the Northern Hemisphere
Here’s what we offer
Weatherbeeta is a great place to work, with a wonderful ethos in our small team and a strong positive culture. We support flexible working and we offer:
· Competitive salary & industry leading staff purchase scheme
· Employee of the quarter and year awards with our 3Ps recognition program
· Flexible working support
· Company events & opportunities to work together and socialize with your colleagues across the Northern Hemisphere
· Training and support to do your best work
· The benefits of being part of a strong Weatherbeeta family globally
Therefore, if this sounds like you and you have a passion for serving equestrian retail customers, experience of driving results, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please e-mail your Resume / CV and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations and where you first heard about this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES Please.
Closing Date: May 8th 2023
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Experience: B2B eCommerce Role: 3 years (Preferred)